OrdersTracker lets you modify the desired product category anytime. For example, you have created a product category “Pizza” but later on if you want to do certain modifications in it, you can do this in just few steps:
To edit an existing product category:
- Tap in the Top Bar.
A popup menu displays.
- From the popup menu, tap Master Data.
- Under Master Data, tap Menu.
The list of the existing menu categories displays.
- Tap Actions for the product category you want to edit.
A dropdown displays.
- Tap Edit Category from the dropdown.
A dialog displays where you can view the parameters defined for the selected category.
This dialog consists of the following tabs: Basics, Portions, Extras, Side Dishes.
To get more information about the available tabs and their belonging parameters, refer to Creating a Product Category.
- Modify the parameters as required and tap Save.
The selected product category modifies.