OrdersTracker lets you modify the desired product anytime. For example, you have created a product “Fungi Pizza” but later on if you want to do certain modifications in it, you can do this in just few steps:
To edit an existing product:
- Tap in the Top Bar.
A popup menu displays.
- From the popup menu, tap Master Data.
- Under Master Data, tap Menu.
The list of the existing menu categories displays.
- Tap Products for the category under which you want to modify a product.
The list of products exists under the category displays.
- Tap Actions for the product you want to edit.
A dropdown displays.
- Tap Edit from the dropdown.
A dialog displays where you can view the parameters defined for the selected product.
This dialog consists of the following tabs: Product, Extended, Stock, Side Dishes, Price(s).
To get more information about the available tabs and their belonging parameters, refer to Adding a Product.
Modify the parameters as required and tap Save.
The selected product modifies.